Land, Property for Sale in Nevada | LandCentral

Find your next property in the Silver State. Find land, lots, and acreage for sale in Nevada here.

Visit Nevada, most famous as the home of Las Vegas. Sin City is an exciting place full of casinos and resorts, five-star restaurants and nightlife like no other. It is responsible for a large percentage of the population, economic growth and tourist attractions of Nevada. Millions of people visit every year, and most of the people who live there permanently were born in another state. Since most of the attention is focused on Las Vegas, it leaves a lot of room for vacant land, which means that acreage for sale in Nevada can actually be quite inexpensive. If you are looking for vacant land for sale in Nevada, you will have several areas to choose from. Over 86% of land is owned by the federal government, leaving 14% for private ownership. There are many smaller lots available in the outskirts of Las Vegas, especially around Pahrump and Tonopah to the west. The northern part of Nevada offers more large acreage pieces. As you leave the Las Vegas area, take a look at some of the attractions in other parts of Nevada: Visit the Nevada Northern Railway Museum. This is a unique place dedicated to preserving and operating historic train yards and equipment. It has a spectacular train collection and an actual working railroad that you can interact with. This is considered one of the best-preserved short line railroads in America and is a National Historic Landmark. As you journey north you will find Winnemucca, a city at the crossroads of several major freeways. It is the city where Highway 95 that leads north into Oregon and Idaho to Interstate 80 which crosses Nevada from East to West. This town is in the center of the routes from California to Utah and from Oregon to Arizona. And there is plenty of acreage for sale in this area.

Browse all Land in nevada

Use ctrl + scroll to zoom the map

Map data ©2023 Google, INEGI
Map data ©2023 Google, INEGI